Fascination Technology: innovations of the automotive sector are driven by real emotions, by passion and enthusiasm. Webasto stands for more comfort and experience in mobility. You may be part of it! Our teams are highly communicative working always with commitment and in an open way. Working for us, you may bring creative ideas to the forefront, develop and take over responsibility for them.
Purchase, Webasto Roof & Components
For the headquarters of Webasto Roof & Components SE in München-Stockdorf we are looking for you as
Advanced Supplier Quality Engineer (m/f) E-Components
Ingenieur (m/w) Lieferantenqualität – E-Komponenten
(Reference number: N80927)
- Planning, execution and tracking of APQP processes of (Electronic) purchase components from the component-design up to the serial release in the production plant.
- Update, tracking, coordination and documentation of APQP status of components, with escalation where needed.
- Alignment with R&D for a feasible design for manufacturing.
- Evaluation of component feasibilities of suppliers.
- Planning, execution and approval of Run&Rate of relevant components.
- Structured Root-Cause Analysis in case of deviations, including structured Problem solving and follow-ups.
- Preparation, Evaluation and approval via PPAP/PPF
- Compliance with Webasto Product Development
- Process (PEP) and the relevant SIPOC's
- Degree in engineering or professional training + additional subject-specific training (technician) + additional qualification (training in Quality Management)
- Professional experience in Quality planning environment
- Very good knowledge of Automotive-Q-methods (APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC, Problem solving …)
- Market, product and technology knowledge in the field of electronic components
- Experience in dealing with suppliers and manufacturers
- High English skill level (written & communication)
- Willingness to travel (abroad) up to 10-50%
- Social competence, diplomacy and presentation skills
- Assertiveness and target and solution oriented
Open for fresh wind? Excellent and rapid development prospects await you within the rapidly growing business area. You work in a very team-oriented, open working environment in which we offer you a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas. For further information please contact us.
Your contact person: Katja Löffler
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including your salary expectations, the reference number N80927 and your earliest possible starting date.