You are a congenial mastermind? If so - get started with your career at Webasto.
Sales / Key Account Management, Webasto E-Mobility
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems, we constantly create added value for the mobility sector. And above all, we have a particularly strong sense of team spirit – because the “We” in Webasto is your special plus.
You have the Start Up Gene? You enjoy working in a highly motivated international team of E-Mobility Specialists in the Automotive industry? Then you have come to the right place.
- Responsible for customer aspects (customer requirement, dates and deadlines, price) customer contact and communication
- during the acquisition phase according to customer requests
- Building up new customer contacts
- Building up long-term customer relationships
- Acquisition of new order for Webasto Battery Solutions
- Recognition of customer and market trends
- Building up strategic partnerships in the area of electric vehicle batteries
- Coordination of acquisition projects
- Proposal preparation and cost breakdowns
- Commercial support of project teams in serial phase
- University degree (e.g. industrial engineering, technical business administration,…)
- Several years of experience in automotive industry (Automotive supplier / OEM or strategy consultant) and project acquisition
- Technology knowledge in HV-batteries
- Market knowledge of global automotive market
- Negotiation skills
- Independent and structured way of working
- Distinctive social skills and team player
- Persuasive power
- Intercultural competence and high readiness to travel
- Very good English skills, written and oral, further languages would be an asset
Your Special Pluses
There’s plenty to benefit from with us – including flexible working times, an employee contribution plan, Christmas and vacation bonuses, language training courses as well as daycare options.
Your contact person: Katja Löffler
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.